Where Metal Reigns Supreme
Fortress Metal
Doom | Psychedelic Metal
Previous slide
Next slide

Featured News

Stay In Touch

Join the Battlefrost Email list and get exclusive freebies. Also, be the first to get notified of news and events!

Latest News

Charles Powell

The Battlefrost Podcast

Battlefrost is Launching a Podcast We here at Battlefrost will be entering the world of Podcasting with a plan to build this around audience participation.

Read More »

LATEST RELEASES

OUR BANDS AND ARTISTS

The Battlefrost Team

We are growing and are looking to expand our team. Join the side of victory!

Charles Powell

CEO | Producer

My mother would hold a thundering speaker to her womb where I was waiting to be born, blasting Black Sabbath. I was headbanging before I took my first breath. I was born in the 1970’s and grew up in the 1980’s when metal was royalty. Metal has been my life-long friend and a trusted medicine. 

Black metal, death metal, thrash metal, doom metal, traditional heavy metal and more. There are no words I can use to describe what metal has meant to me over the years, so just sit down and listen to this… the music…

Cristian Kolesar

Publicist

Passionate about music for 20 years, I have been able to cultivate a diversity of genres along the road of life. Raised in traditional heavy metal, power and thrash, my horizons have expanded to punk, hardcore, doom, death and black metal.

I host and produce the Italian metal radio show “Nazareos” aired on Metal Maximum Radio. “Music is divine… I want to be there when someone translate this designs to earth! Feel the chills of a good song that uplifts your soul. I can’t even remember how it was, my life, without this beautiful kind of art”

Mason Beard

Marketing

Since I can remember, music has been a part of my life. Whether it was my grandfather playing the guitar or the drums at my church, I have always been surrounded by music. Metal came much later, at the ripe old age of 13.

With a well-rounded love for nearly every subgenre of metal and hardcore punk, my goal in life is to do anything I possibly can to provide growth for all acts in the scene.

I am the drummer for Symphony of Heaven, Timoratus, Ascending King, The Thlipsis, Mystic Winter, and several others. In addition to my work with the aforementioned artists, I am a writer and manager for The Metal Onslaught Magazine, owner of Return to Dust Promotions, and a co-host for the Life of Defiance Podcast.